At Show Offs Home Staging, we will work with you to make sure your home is sparkling, attractive, organized and in excellent shape to appeal to as many home buyers possible. Don't leave your home undervalued because it lacks emotional appeal.
People view homes with a checklist in mind, but they buy primarily because of an emotional connection. Let us help you get the most you can get in the shortest time possible.
Experts know that home staging can make a huge, positive difference in a home that sells and one that languishes on the market for a long time.
You will get a minimum 2 hour visit from me while I go through your home, first with you, the seller, then on my own. Free on the spot furniture rearranging suggestions included. The C.S.P. Room Ready Handbook will be completed and left with you, explaining the changes I advise and the necessary updating required.
This alone is going to show your home closer to its natural potential!
Show Offs takes the pressure off you!
Help with arranging and implementing all the chores needed for your home to sell with less stress, thereby keeping your sanity and energy for the finer things in life, like family, friends, hobbies and peaceful quiet time.
(Spoken like a true nurse, eh?)
When it's time to update, rearrrange, accessorize just before photos or showings, Show Offs can come to the rescue! We will accentuate the 'lifestyle' that the home's nature possesses and appeal to the younger, target market. Simplifying with style, beautifying on your budget.
- It is widely held that a staged home sells faster and for more money;
- Staging is about decluttering, rearranging, simplifying, cleaning;
- Staging shows your home in the best light and allows buyers to see the specifics of each space rather than focusing on the contents;
- Staging allows buyers to imagine themselves there. If all they can see is you in your home, it hinders their ability to visualize their family in it;
- Homes that are tidy, uncluttered, spotless and somewhat 'depersonalized' elicit a strong and positive emotional reaction;
- Staging your home makes it stand out above all the rest.